World Soccer Winning Eleven 8
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: KONAMI
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
Based on the Japanese soccer release World Soccer Winning Eleven 8, Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (US version of Winning Eleven 8) is developed by the legendary football expert Shingo Takatsuka. The new free kick and penalty techniques can now be used, while an innovative indirect free kick has been implemented to add further variety to set pieces. This level of realism has also been extended to the ways players run, move both on and off the ball, and how they control the ball. A new dribbling system is also available giving more control as players go one-on-one and try to pass opposing players, while player likenesses are also enhanced to match the noticeable individuality of the world's greatest stars.
- Featuring 136 club teams and 57 national teams
- Official licensed teams from the Italian, Spanish and Dutch leagues
- 4,500 of the world’s greatest soccer players
- New moves and tricks including new free kick and penalty kick techniques
- First-ever on-screen referee for the series, even giving advantage for minor infringements and stepping in to calm things down
- Enhanced training mode allows beginners to learn the basics of soccer as well as to help returning fans master the vast depth of play
- Improved Master League, which now has more strategy through player development and injury, and a new "My Best Eleven" option so fans can save their greatest teams
- The most detailed graphics ever seen in the series
- 100’s of new life-like animations and A.I. that feels anything but artificial
- Players look and move just like their real life counterparts and have facial expressions that change with the game situation
- English and Spanish commentary and menus!