Trivial Pursuit: Unhinged
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Trivial Pursuit: Unhinged includes
NOTE: DLC is not guaranteed with the purchase of used copies as they may be missing or expired. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.50
The world’s most popular trivia game is about to become a wild free-for-all! With incredible new game features, this all-new version of the Trivial Pursuit game rewards the clever, the speedy and the sneaky-- while still highlighting everybody's trivia talents. Trivia fans can bet against others, steal wedges and even crush rivals’ game pieces (along with their hopes of winning). Add in some impressive Hollywood types hosting each category, and loads of multimedia clips, and you’ve got a Trivial Pursuit party where everybody is in on the action. For those who crave free-for-all play, the traditional game, or even a quick trivia fix, there are plenty of modes: the Unhinged version, the original classic, and a fast new “mini” game. It’s an outrageous twist on a favorite game with movies, stars, sports, and news that you know you know. Y’know?
- Thousands of questions, read by a team of celebrities including Terry Bradshaw, Brooke Burke, John Cleese, Whoopi Goldberg, John Ratzenberger, and Bill Nye the Science Guy.
Hundreds of multimedia clips and clues
- Three modes of play:
- Unhinged – an all-out competitive trivia party with attitude: betting, bonus points, special moves, opponent stomping, board tricks and more
- Classic – the beloved original in a snazzy interactive setting
- Flash – a quick fix Trivial Pursuit game
- Network play available via the Network Adaptor