Tales of Symphonia
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: NAMCO
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Tales of Symphonia includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $10.00
Two worlds exist, unaware of each other. Mana, or life force, is shared by both worlds and while one world thrives, the other suffers.
Lloyd Irving lives on Sylvarant, a dying world where nothing is as it seems - a fact he hasn't yet realized. With a strong set of justice, incredible bravery, and a particular loyalty to his friends, he joins them in a very important quest: a journey to save their world.
Lloyd's close friend, Colette Brunel, is the Chosen One, destined to save the dying world as a descendant of the Mana bloodline. At the age of 16, the weight of the world hangs on her shoulders. Genis Sage, the village intellectual, is a talented magician with a personality to die - or kill - for.
Most likely, you'll grow to love him. Together, they set on this dangerous journey together - to unlock the seals of the world and bring the balance back to their dying town on Sylvarant.
- Intricate, emotionally charged storyline provides over 80 hours of epic gameplay
- Enter a world of high quality anime cut scenes and become absorbed in a beautiful cel-shaded characters designed by renowned artist Kosuke Fujishima
- Unprecedented character-building flexibility: level up to suit your own gameplay style, build or break relationships as you see fit and marvel as the storyline changes according to your decisions
- A completely real-time, 3D battle system featuring hundreds of special attacks, combos, spells and summons to choose from
- Dozens of mini-games and side quests for virtually unlimited replay value