The complete condition of pre-owned
Samurai Warriors includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.50
When the political power of the Ashikaga Shogunate collapsed in the succession dispute of 1467, the islands of Japan erupted in a series of major wars. This era in Japanese history became known as the Sengoku or "warring states" period. SAMURAI WARRIORS explores this dramatic era and combines it with the Tactical Action excitement KOEI has become known for. SAMURAI WARRIORS stars the brave Sanada Yukimura, who leads an elite band of samurai and ninja. Sanada's journey will take him to the hallowed Japanese battlefields of Okehazama and Kawanakajima and inside the embattled walls of Osaka Castle where he will come face-to-face with gun-toting troops, echelons of ninja, and deadly kunoichi (female ninja). Players can choose the role of Sanada Yukimura or other legendary samurai and ninja. The game will herald the rise of the indispensable ninja, Hattori Hanzo, from the shadows of history, as well as the reemergence of KOEI's powerful and mysterious Oda Nobunaga. SAMURAI WARRIORS boasts several new developments. Among them, the new AMS (active mission system) triggers a distinct mission during each battle. To accept or decline the mission is up to the player. Missions evolve depending on player performance and the tide of battle. Success or failure can affect scenarios in later stages. With 500 variations, the chain of missions is unique with each play, adding depth while heightening the urgency and excitement of combat. Samurai Warriors' AFS (auto-formation system) randomly generates castle levels and conquest routes offering a new experience with each play.
- New Auto Formation System changes castle level maps each time you play!
- Create and train a character in New Officer Mode!
- New Active Mission System triggers a multitude of new objectives during each stage. Over 500 mission variations!
- Over 90 stages!
- Game environments are rendered in deeply saturated chromatic tones while seasonal and time elements enhance the lush visuals.
- Use katana (sword), shuriken (throwing stars), kuzarigama (sickle and chain), kunai (daggers), and other lethal weapons
- Unique character specific behaviors emphasize the personality of each character.
- Circular blades, false staircases, and other traps lay hidden within castle environments.
- From the menacing sound of an impending attack to the gentle sounds of nature, the game’s use of Dolby Pro Logic II sound and Dolby Digital 5.1-channel sound in pre-rendered CG sequences put you into the middle of the action.
- Developed by Omega Force, creators of the Dynasty Warriors series.