- Publisher: EA
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Rugby 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
EA SPORTS Rugby 2005 boasts all the major Rugby teams, players, and tournaments, including the Tri-Nations, Super 12 and many more authentic and prestigious events from the world of Rugby. The game incorporates a completely upgraded graphical engine with individually differentiated players, realistic motion-captured player animations, dramatic lighting and cameras, and stadiums that are accurate with details such as crowd reactions, songs, and chants. The game also includes realistic on-the-fly play-calling, right analog stick controls for fakes and crushing hits, improved kicking control, and a ‘Rugby 101’ training mode outlining the rules, controls, and tactics of the sport through videos and interactive challenges.
- True Rugby Realism — New player models of varying height and weight and realistic animations bring the tackles, high emotions, and player actions to life.
- Learn it. Play it. Live it. — Training mode outlines the eight main rugby gameplay elements including rules, controls, and advanced tactics. Then take your skills to the Training Pitch for challenge-based drills using advanced controls.
- Unprecedented Control Over Every Aspect of the Sport — Set plays on the fly, dive when tackling, sidestep big hits, build momentum with a shoulder charge, or confuse the defense with complex fakes and dummies.
- All-New Creation Zone — Create customized players based on your own likeness, your favorite rugby star, classic players of the game, or any other characters.
- New Teams and Tournaments — More teams and leagues added for the upcoming season, plus the addition of the Heineken/European Cup and customizable, user-designed knockout tournaments.
- Enhanced Broadcast Presentation — New camera angles, sound effects, crowd noise, commentators, and replay controls provide better feel for the on-field action.
- Team Songs and Chants — Team songs and crowd chants from the major stadiums around the world capture the spirit and excitement of rugby.