The complete condition of pre-owned
Rise of the Kasai includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.75
Rise of the Kasai is the prequel and sequel to the highly acclaimed The Mark of Kri. The struggle to protect the dark magic of Kri from spreading returns,with four playable characters, each with their own menacing weapons and deadly combos. Unique collaborative gameplay pairs you with a fellow warrior, making teamwork essential as you scout, plan and fight your way through breathtaking 3-D environments. This time, the only way to preserve your future is to fight it.
- The main hero, Rau, and his trusted spirit guide, Kuzo, return for the sequel along with new, stylized characters, including Tati, Rau's sister, Baumusu, Rau's noble trainer, and Griz, a hardened, elderly warrior, each with their own weapons, abilities and purpose.
- All new dynamic environments, playable characters, cooperative gameplay with an AI teammate, weapons, storyline and more, Rise of the Kasai offers three times the gameplay of the original.
- Building on the proprietary combat action that is innovative, intuitive and extremely responsive, players will team up with an artificial intelligence (AI) controlled character for a one-of-a-kind gameplay experience.
- The critically acclaimed combat system operates by sweeping the right analog stick in the direction of the enemies, enabling up to nine targets to be "locked" onto and attacked. Pressing the corresponding buttons engages an enemy (or group) attack, while combos can be used to kill swiftly and mercilessly.
- While Rau is able to use Kuzo to scout unknown territory, distract enemies and retrieve items, Tati can "spirit walk" and see through the eyes of the dead. Tati also has the ability to blend seamlessly into the environment and wait undetected, furthering the strategic element of the gameplay.
- Defeat enemies in a balanced mix between two different states of fighting – armed or unarmed (stealth). Rau has four weapons in his arsenal: battle axe, Taiaha (spear), broadsword and bow and arrow. Tati's arsenal includes daggers, a deadly staff with retracting blades, an axe, a proximity-based weapon and the ability to become invisible in stealth mode. Baumusu has a sword, a mace with spiked steel head at each end, a war axe and a short ranged spear. Griz possesses twin daggers, a staff, a powerful mace and deadly throwing knives.
- Engaging storyline that takes place 10 years after The Mark of Kri immerses the player into a world of dark magic, discovery and conflict. Learn key story information through the Oracle, Kuzo, artistically sketched in-game movies and animated in-game movies.
- Immersive game design requires the players to strategize as they progress from one "combative puzzle" to the next. By scouting ahead and evaluating the scenario they can then plan their best line of attack and which weapon is best suited for each situation.