- Publisher: Global Star
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
Outlaw Golf 2 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.75
Building off the successful franchise, the shameless bunch from the Outlaw series returns to the repressed world of golf with their outrageously twisted antics. Scantily clad babes and deviant thugs take to the course and give a whole new meaning to playing from the rough. Anyone and everyone can grab some balls and spin, hook and slice their way into the action online, where a state-of-the-art golf engine and 10 over-the-top playable characters turn boring old golf into a rowdy and tasteless display of uninhibited fun. Features include a new fighting system that lets you beat up your caddie to increase composure, as well as a new cart driving system that lets you perform cart tricks like donuts, jumps, and slides. No other Golf Game packs this kind of punch!
- The shameless bunch from the Outlaw series returns to the repressed world of golf with their outrageously twisted antics
- 11 over-the-top characters turn boring old Golf into a rowdy and tasteless display of uninhibited fun - scantily clad babes, wannabe rappers and deviant thugs take to the course and give a whole new meaning to playing from the rough
- 8 extreme courses in total, each with their own dynamic weather conditions. These include 3 newly designed courses returning from the original Outlaw Golf in addition to 5 brand new environments. From the arctic chill of Glacier Ridge to the steamy jungles of Aztec Acres, Outlaw Golf 2 has it all, even a full sized miniature golf course and driving range
- By playing through the tour and winning events, a player can unlock clubs and balls to be used either during tour or exhibition play as well win new revealing outfits to customize your character
- 13 play styles to choose: from match and tournament play to time attack and baseball golf
- Unique to the outlaw series is the Composure Response System. Composure affects the way the character plays golf. Low composure will cause the player to have trouble making good shots, while high composure will allow the player to make great shots with very little effort. Because of this, composure can greatly improve or reduce a player’s chance to beat his opponents
- Features a fighting system that lets you beat up your caddie to increase the Composure Response meter. No other Golf game packs this kind of punch!
- Includes a new cart driving system that lets your player perform tricks like donuts, jumps, and slides in your players own unique vehicle as they race to raise their composure meter
- State-of-the-art Golf engine- Pioneering analogue swing technology now copied by many, originated and perfected by Outlaw