Heroes of the Pacific
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Heroes of the Pacific includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
December 7th, 1941: A Japanese naval strike force, including six aircraft carriers, turns into the wind 235 miles north of Oahu, Hawaii. Almost 200 fighters, bombers, and torpedo planes are launched into the air. Their target: Pearl Harbor
Heroes of the Pacific begins with the attack on Pearl Harbor and lets the player participate in some of the most memorable battles of the Pacific campaign, including Wake Island, Midway, and Coral Sea.
For the first time players will experience the epic scope of the battles, placing hundreds of planes on the screen in a single confrontation.
Six game modes, over 35 WWII aircraft, compelling story through the war, arcade and professional controls, workshop to customise your plane’s weapon loadout and plane setup plus much much more ...
- Six game modes: Campaign, Instant Action, Single Mission, Historical, Training, Multiplayer
- Over 35 WWII aircraft, including all major U.S. and Japanese models
- Bonus planes from the U.K., Germany, and the U.S.S.R .
- Plane types include: Fighters, Dive Bombers, Torpedo Bombers, Bombers, and Experimental
- Upgradeable planes to actual models for a total of over 90 planes
- Compelling and dramatic story through the war
- Arcade and professional control modes
- Four difficulty levels: Rookie, Pilot, Veteran, Ace
- Workshop to customize your plane's weapon loadout and plane setup
- Player-controllable wingmen, through a fast and intuitive menu system
- Cinematic replays of your missions
- Over 150 planes fighting on screen, each with full AI and physics
- Realistic environments, including dynamic water and accurately recreated islands
- Incredibly detailed plane and ship models (15,000+ polygons), with complex lighting and environment effects
- Particle based 3D clouds
- Animated control surfaces and landing gear
- Ten campaigns, with 26 missions taken from real events of the Pacific campaign
- Five historical missions recreate actual acts of heroism in the Pacific
- Five training missions
- Varied mission types: Ground attack, ground support, escort, defense, patrol, torpedo and dive-bombing