The complete condition of pre-owned
Flushed Away includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
“Flushed Away” is a story driven, 3rd-person action-platform game that captures the characters and humor of the film. The games will also feature new characters and environments that are unique to the game that will enrich the world of “Flushed Away”. Roddy is a decidedly upper-crust “society rat” who makes his home in a posh Kensington flat, complete with two hamster butlers named Gilbert and Sullivan. When a common sewer rate named Syd comes spewing out of the sink and decides he’s hit the jackpot, Roddy schemes to rid himself of the pest by luring him into the “whirlpool.” Syd may be an ignorant slob, but he’s no fool, so it is Roddy who winds up being flushed away into the bustling sewer world of Ratropolis. There Roddy meets Rita, an enterprising scavenger who works the sewers in her faithful boat the Jammy Dodger. Roddy immediately wants out, or rather, up; Rita wants to be paid for her trouble; and, speaking of trouble, the villainous Toad – who royally despises all rodents – wants them iced…literally. The Toad dispatches his tow hapless hench-rats, Spike and Whitey, to get the job done. When they fail, the Toad has no choice but to send to France for his cousin – that dreaded mercenary, Le Frog.
- Explore the environments from the movie and interact with your favorite characters.
- Experience new places and characters created exclusively for the game.
- Play as Roddy and Rita, plus take the wheel of the Jammy Dodger.
- Use each character's unique skills and special moves to battle the Toad’s henchmen.
- Customize the Jammy Dodger utilizing the wealth of garbage found in the sewer.
- Unlock mini-games through the game’s rich story mode.