EyeToy: AntiGrav w/ Camera
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
EyeToy: AntiGrav w/ Camera includes
Manual, Box, All other Accessories, Retail Packaging / Box
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
From the creators of Frequency, Amplitude and Karaoke Revolution comes EyeToy: AntiGrav - a game that implements the EyeToy technology in a completely new way through hoverboard gameplay. EyeToy: AntiGrav represents the first step in incorporating EyeToy into character control gameplay through the use of color and body recognition technology. It is also the follow-up to the highly successful EyeToy: Play, which sold 3.5 million units worldwide since its release, and EyeToy: Groove, which enables players to dance in time with one of 28 licensed songs. For the first time, players will move their body, not a controller, to guide their 3D character in steering, speed, and trick maneuvers, as they interact with the environment and avoid obstacles. An original, interactive soundtrack changes according to the action on the screen, intensifying the sense of competition.
Unique armbands enable players to activate the color tracking capabilities of the EyeToy USB Camera. Together with facial and body recognition, racers will shred over diverse terrain through eight different levels, grinding on rails and taking flight to perform sick tricks, while interacting with the environment in exciting new ways. Gamers can pick the best racing line and discover hidden areas and unlockable sections along the fast-paced courses. Choose between different game modes to compete against other AI-controlled hoverboard racers, or challenge a friend as you race alongside the "ghost" image of your friend's best performance.
Taking the skate and snowboarding countercultures to new heights, EyeToy: AntiGrav features eight original characters with their own style and equipment, all part of the hoverboard scene. Each is equipped with the latest gear and technology that best suits their racing style, with the opportunity to earn gear upgrades in competitions throughout the game.
- Sony EyeToy USB Camera is included!
- EyeToy: AntiGrav is the first 3D character based EyeToy game that uses color-recognition technology to track body movement in an extreme racing environment, from the developers of Frequency, Amplitude and Karaoke Revolution
- The racer's movements are processed to control steering, jumping, grinding, ducking, acceleration, braking, tricks, environmental interaction, and interface navigation
- EyeToy: AntiGrav features eight original characters with their own style and equipment, all part of the hoverboard scene
- Strap on your hoverboard and shred over diverse terrain through eight different levels, grinding on rails and taking flight to perform sick tricks, while interacting with the environment and original soundtrack
- Choose between different game modes or compete against your friend as you race alongside the "ghost" image of your friend's best performance
- Explore multiple paths on each course, discovering short cuts and unlockable sections for gameplay versatility
- Play to earn equipment and additional upgrades, including unlockable characters and more throughout the game
- An original, interactive soundtrack by some of the industry's top producers captures the energy and excitement of each race in EyeToy: AntiGrav