Champions: Return to Arms
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Champions: Return to Arms includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $24.00
Champions: Return to Arms will build on the progressive features of the first edition with more single-player adventures, a deeper online and multiplayer experience, two new playable races, beautifully detailed environments, a whole new storyline, secret gameplay modes, new monsters, weapons and items and more.
The Champions of Norrath have destroyed the god Innoruuk, shattering his body into shards of hate. Innoruuk’s followers and allies have taken it upon themselves to gather these shards in order to resurrect their fallen prince. Hate has infected all that was good and you can completely trust no one. Firiona Vie, who has remained pure at heart, has called upon the champions to take up the crusade against evil to rid Norrath of this evil threat once and for all. The game is designed to offer more than 100 hours of gameplay per character, unlimited battles, deadly missions and the ability to import characters from the original game.
- A continuation of the engrossing fantasy storyline of Champions of Norrath, with exciting twists and turns that require the player to choose his or her fate
- Two new playable races
- Earn medals based on gameplay performance, which can then be used to unlock secret levels
- Thousands of new items, weapons, armor and magical artifacts to acquire
- New spells and abilities for all classes
- All-new and beautifully detailed environments
- A host of new monsters to battle and non-player characters to encounter
- The ability to import characters from the original game and start on a higher difficulty level
- Increased level limits – take characters to level 80!
- More than 50 gameplay areas along with a mission system containing non-linear side quests
- Multitap support for up to 4 players
- Superior online multiplayer options for up to 4 players via Network Adaptor – no additional subscription fees required (players must provide their own internet connection and PlayStation 2 Network Adaptor for online gameplay modes)