- Publisher: MAJESCO
Action & Adv
- Platform: PlayStation 2
The complete condition of pre-owned
BloodRayne 2 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.00
BloodRayne is a dhampir, born from the unnatural union of vampire and human. Blessed with the powers of a vampire but cursed with the unquenchable thirst for blood and a weakness to sunlight, Rayne is challenged with her most personal battle yet in BloodRayne 2.
When we last saw BloodRayne in 1935, she joined forces with the shadowy Brimstone Society to destroy a supernatural Nazi bid for dominance. Her father, Kagan, an influential Nazi collaborator, was killed in an accident at the close of the War. Cheated of killing Kagan herself, Rayne has spent the last sixty years ferreting out and destroying his many offspring, her siblings. They have banded together and formed the Cult of Kagan, pledging to carry on his legacy of creating a new era of vampire supremacy where humans are mere cattle for the bloodthirsty predators that hunt them. BloodRayne’s nefarious siblings have created “The Shroud,” a mysterious substance which, when released, renders the sun’s lethal rays harmless to vampires and twists nature into a nightmarish perversion. Now only BloodRayne stands between an unsuspecting humanity and a horrifying vampire dawn.
- New acrobatic action on poles and rails offers variations for fast-paced blade and gun combat
- Advanced melee combat for deeper, more precise fighting with more than 30 combos. Do the combo you want, when you want to do it. After earning a combo, it’s added to a reference menu accessible on the Pause screen so skilled fighters can test out all of her available moves
- 12 fatality finishing moves like “the cleave” and “stab and behead” let you end feeding sequences with a flair
- Motion-captured movements and new soft body physics system for more dynamic and realistic kills
- New devastating powers include Blood Fury and Ghost Feed
- All new highly destructible, interactive environments set in a modern day city
- Revamped aura vision serves more integral role in game play
- New Experience System lets you upgrade weapons and abilities based on how you play the game; creative killing is rewarded with bonuses
- Harpoon has new functionality: BloodRayne can pull environmental objects down on attackers and use the harpoon to stab and throw enemies
- New "killing puzzles" vary combat and challenge players to master the new harpoon throw
- Fill the Bloodlust meter to activate Blood Rage for damaging over-the-top attacks
- Terminal Reality’s modified Infernal Engine produces highly detailed environments with lifelike physics and realtime shadows