Arc The Lad: End of Darkness
Add to wishlist
List Price: $49.95
The complete condition of pre-owned
Arc The Lad: End of Darkness includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.50
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness takes place five years after, yet in the same world as Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. Players take the role of Edda, a young man whose youth is marked by a "boring island life". His serenity is shattered, however, when he meets Kirika, a rude young woman, on the beach. Shortly after, Edda tries to help a hunter capture vicious criminals, but the latter gets killed. Edda notices Kirika standing nearby, and his suspicions begin to grow about the mysterious young woman. Edda who has awakened as a full-fledged exorcist becomes a hunter himself, and realizing a sense of responsibility to save the weakened world, he sets out on a remarkable journey that will ultimately pit civilization against nature.
- First Action-Based Game in the Series. Control the main character in real time. Perform combos, equip items and magic.
- Improved Card and Guild System. Collect cards from battle and events and equip up to 4 kinds of cards per stage to gain new skills.
- Play Online in Real Time. Take your single player character online:.
- Match mode. Battle with up to 8 players (4 vs. 4).
- Coop mode. Proceed through missions in teams of 4, look for rare cards by defeating enemies in dungeons (online-exclusive missions are included), and chat live.
- Easy mode. Quick-play coop mode without chat.
- Total of 24 Characters From the Arc The Lad Series. Defeat your enemies, collect items and magic, and build your character.