Fighting Illusion V K-1 Grand Prix '99
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: Xing Entertainment
- Platform: PlayStation
The complete condition of pre-owned
Fighting Illusion V K-1 Grand Prix '99 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $1.25
Fighting Illusion V K-1 Grand Prix '99 (Playstation - Japanese Version)
K-1 combines karate, kenpo, kickboxing and Kung Fu in a single class competition. The new millennium brings a new breed of K-1 tournaments. K-1 Grand Prix offers more realism, more options and more challenges than any other game of it's kind. Create your own K-1 fighter. Compete with 32 actual K-1 athletes. Kick some tail in 4 different modes, and compose a strategy in the training mode. Get a complete inventory of all moves used in the ring.
Buy Used Playstation Games and Accessories
A pre-owned game, accessories or used system
that is in just "working condition" is not good enough to meet our standards. All used games and pre-owned systems
at eStarland.com pass through eStarland's rigorous quality tests. All used video games and systems
are cleaned, tested and shrink-wrapped by our trained technician to meet our strict quality requirements. All used items have a 90-day warranty and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
we cannot accept the following:
- Any items in poor or non-working condition
- Discs with visible scratches
- Games with damaged or missing labels
- Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games
- Cables with visible damage
- Controllers with visible damage or unresponsive buttons
- Modified systems and accessories, including cosmetic and firmware modifications
- Items with no trade-in option available (Requires prior authorization.)
- Trade-ins that are in poor condition, including dirty,stained, marked/written on cartridges, scratched, cracked, or chipped titles
that do not meet our quality standards will be rejected and discarded.
What does "Complete" mean?
The buy and sell value of Fighting Illusion V K-1 Grand Prix '99 (Playstation) is based on how "complete" it is. When in the "complete" condition this used Playstation game includes:
- Original Box
- Original Manual
- Game disc