Persona 4: Dancing All Night Launch Edition
Add to wishlist
List Price: $49.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Persona 4: Dancing All Night Launch Edition includes
Box, Artbox, Bonus Material
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $18.00
Persona 4: Dancing All Night Launch Edition (Playstation Vita)
Persona 4: Dancing All Night "Disco Fever" Edition is a North American exclusive set and the ultimate collector's edition for Persona fans!
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a story-driven music game of the cult hit RPG Persona 4, developed by ATLUS. Replacing the RPG elements are dance battles that challenge players' dexterity and accuracy, as they tap out re-mixes of fan-favorite themes and brand new music tracks.
The storyline continues from after the events of Persona 4, when the teenage mega-idol, Rise Kujikawa, returns to the city to re-take her show biz career. During that time, a strange video appears on the internet and the unfortunate people who watched it have gone missing! Members of Kanamin Kitchen, Rise's junior idol group, have disappeared and it's up to the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission - only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel.
To make matters even worse, their Persona abilities are rendered ineffective, and the Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so bust out powerful dance moves to save the day!
This Launch Edition includes:
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night Game
- Collectible Box
- PS Vita Skin
- 10 Wallpapers
- Created by legendary Persona series music composer Shoji Meguro, the songs featured in this game include selections from Persona 4, Persona Q, and Persona 4 Arena. There are over 25 songs, as well as completely new songs specifically composed for P4D.
- In the Story Mode, there are 27 stages that you can play in 4 different difficulty levels for your favorite characters to fight off Shadows! The Free Dance Mode allows you to choose a song and dance to see if you've got the skills to do battle.
- P4D is PSTV compatible, and the fully voiced story mode features a brand new plot that carries on the story from previous titles in the series, bringing in familiar faces with new costumes, and a new character.
- Each member of the Investigation Team has been given a dance-ready style! You can spend the money you earn in the Free Dance Mode on costumes and dress your favorite character up in chic outfits.