The complete condition of pre-owned
World Tour Soccer includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Fans of the extremely popular World Tour Soccer franchise can now take the global game on go and play a match anytime, anywhere with World Tour Soccer for the PSP handheld entertainment system. Featuring 128 club teams, 86 international teams, nine international classic teams from the past, nine classic club teams from the past, seven league all-star teams, six international super teams and eight different stadiums, World Tour Soccer for the PSP provides gamers with the ultimate soccer experience. Supporting up to two players via wireless multiplayer connectivity, gamers can compete against the Artificial Intelligence (AI) or go head-to-head against another player. World Tour Soccer for the PSP features several gameplay modes including Quick Game, Exhibition Match, Challenge Mode and Cups Mode.
- Teams and Players From Across The Globe – Choose from 128 club teams, 86 international teams, nine international classic teams from the past, nine classic club teams from the past, seven league all-star teams and six international super teams and play on eight unique stadiums.
- Choose Your Language – Give a match an international flair with four different languages to choose from. Announcers can broadcast your game in English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
- Gameplay Options –World Tour Soccer for the PSP provides soccer fans with a variety of competitions to choose from.
- Quick Start – AI picks evenly matched teams at random for a quick game on the go.
- Exhibition Match – Choose you teams and quickly get on the pitch to play a match.
- Challenge Mode – Ideal for the individual player, challenge mode offers seven different challenges where points are awarded for successful play. Gamers can accumulate enough points to open the next challenge where the competition gets more and more difficult.
- Cups Mode – While playing in for any of the seven cups including World Tournament, Euro Cup, South Americas Cup, Americas Cup, Africa Cup, Asia and Oceania Cup and Euro Club Cup, players are awarded World Tour Soccer tokens based on their performance and able to buy other teams as they progress through the seven different tournaments.
- Multiplayer Gameplay – Gamers can take their team of choice on the go and compete against AI or go head-to-head against other soccer fans in head-to-head play via wireless multiplayer connectivity.
- Soccer Authenticity / Realism – World Tour Soccer for the PSP delivers an authentic soccer simulation.
- Moves – Gamers can pull off a variety of special soccer moves like the shimmy, step over and the classic header while leading their favorite team to victory.
- Team Style of Play – The teams in World Tour Soccer for the PSP play like their real life counterparts. With a sophisticated new Artificial Intelligence (AI) system, Brazil is loaded with athleticism and talent, Germany plays tenacious defense and the Italy display its ability to retain constant possession of the ball.
- Game Interface – Power or finesse, World Tour Soccer for the PSP puts the gamer in control. Depending on the situation, gamers can choose to power the ball past a wall of defenders by bending the kick, or they can use the icon passing system to have a striker make a run and volley the ball into the back of the net. With its free kick interface, gamers can change the flow and momentum of the game.
Enhanced Presentation – World Tour Soccer for the PSP new animations, passionate celebrations, TV-style presentation, enhanced lighting effects, new cut-scenes, and smooth gameplay giving delivering the look, feel and passion that core soccer fans expect from their sport.