Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $5.50
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is compatible with all domestic and international PlayStation Portable systems.
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PlayStation Portable - Asian Version)
Hunting season starts 1st of December. Monster Hunter Portable 3rd will free the Electric Wolf Jinogre and many more massive, and blood thirsty monsters on you. Venture to the riversides, the waterfalls and the humid caves to hunt, and collect ingredients for that ultimate set of armor and weapon.
The village, and guild are located in a rustic Japanese-mountain-village-styled location. There you can enjoy the services of the shop keepers, recruit hunting partners and soak in the hot springs.
Your assistant cats Airu gets upgraded armors and weapons as well, you can unlock some of them in this game, but there are many more in Poka Poka Airu Village. So if you are incredibly successful in cultivating your cat village, be sure to load the game's save file into MH 3 for the exclusive tools.
- The new base of operations is Yukumo Village. This village has a feudal Japanese feel to it, both from its design to its residents.
- The player can take two Felynes out with him/her on a single player quest, up from the single companion of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
- When you take Felynes out on a quests, monster attacks are divided between the player and the companions, making hunts easier.
- Also new to Monster Hunter Portable 3rd is the ability to customize the Felyne companions' equipment. Doing so will change the creature's physical appearance and properties.
- The player will be able to customize the Felynes in three areas: weapon, head parts and torso parts. A new field introduced in the game is Keiryu, or Mountain Stream.
- All the fields in Monster Hunter Tri, along with the addition of the Mountain Stream field are expected to be included in Monster Hunter Portable 3rd. However there will be no under water levels and certain stages are edited to compensate for this.
- All 12 weapon categories from past Monster Hunter games will appear in the game. Those are: Long Sword, Sword and Shield, Hunting Horn, Greatsword, Dual Swords, Lance, Hammer, Gun Lance, Bow, Switch Axe, Light Bowgun and Heavy Bowgun.
- All weapons are seeing changes, even greater than the changes that were made for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
- The equipment creation and fortification systems are also seeing a variety of changes.
- Producer Ryozo Tsujimoto claimed that this area of the game will keep what was good from Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and Monster Hunter Tri and add new elements.