The complete condition of pre-owned
Ghost Rider includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.50
Ghost Rider (Sony PSP)
Ghost Rider is a new third person action video game based on the well-known Marvel Super Hero and upcoming feature film. Ghost Rider is being developed for current generation systems by Climax Group and is scheduled for simultaneous release with the movie in February 2007.
Continuing the storyline from the upcoming Columbia Pictures/Marvel Studio’s movie, Ghost Rider drops players into the role of Johnny Blaze, a celebrity motorcycle stunt rider who is transformed into a super hero with powers to avenge any evil he encounters.
Featuring many of the characters and motorcycles from the comic book and upcoming movie, ghost rider will engage gamers in an immersive, supernatural third person world with a seamless blend of hand-to-hand combat and high-speed motorcycle action.
- A top property from Marvel – First released into the spotlight in 1972, Marvel's Ghost Rider comic series has sold more than 45 million copies to date. In addition, a feature length movie from Sony Pictures is due out February 2007 and stars Nicholas Cage as Ghost Rider.
- Authentic Comic Storyline – Famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti penned the game's storyline.
- Vengeful Combat – Fast paced, combo based combat against multiple enemies using Ghost Rider's trademark hellfire chain and hellfire shotgun.
- Adrenaline Fuelled Motorbike Action – Ride the terrifying Hell Cycle, swing your chain at enemies and use the bike's powers: ride on water, boost over jumps, power down under obstacles, etc.
- Diverse Scenery – Ride through varied locations from the movie including the Quentin Carnival and Caretaker's Graveyard, then take a ride down the sky scraper that links Earth to the depths of Hell.
- Upgrade and Improve – Add upgrades to the Hell Cycle and Hellfire Chain, plus new moves and stat increases using the essence of defeated foes as currency.
- Penance Stare – Besides possessing superhuman strength, speed and durability, Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which
they have caused in others.
- Go Toe to Toe with Giant Super Villains – Spectacular boss battles with key Ghost Rider villains will test your combat skills to the limit.
- Loads of Unlockables – *-Artwork, bonus characters, interviews and more extend replay value and challenge players to dig deep into the experience.