Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
(Nintendo Wii U)
Add to wishlist
List Price: $59.99
The complete condition of pre-owned
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $6.00
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Nintendo Wii U)
The popular fantasy action franchise Monster Hunter is now one of the most iconic gaming series in the world selling over 21 million copies worldwide since the series began in 2004. Players take on the role of a hunter and are sent to explore a settlement within the Monster Hunter universe, completing quests on their journey to seek and slay monsters whilst improving their skills and earning equipment upgrades. With many challenging monsters and over 200 quests the latest edition to the series is set to be the most expansive offering to date.
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate utilizes the functionalities of the Wii U console to provide players with a truly intuitive hunting experience. The touch screen feature of both platforms allows players to quickly access in-game books, weapons, field maps and mini games whilst the high quality graphics of Wii U powered by the latest iteration of Capcom's MT Framework deliver a unique and stunning world for players to explore.
Wii U players will be able to enjoy the hunt with Nintendo 3DS players via a local wireless connection. Gamers that own both a Wii U and Nintendo 3DS can take advantage of the inter compatibility of save data between the two consoles, taking the hunt from the living room wherever they go.
- Expansive Monster Hunter world - equipment and weapon upgrades, challenging monsters and over 200 quests to tackle make this latest offering the most expansive in the series so far
- Utilize the Wii U and 3DS functionalities - The touch screen feature of both platforms provides easy access to in-game books, weapons, field maps and mini games
- High quality HD resolution and 3D visuals - The beautiful world of Monster Hunter, powered by Capcom's latest iteration of the MT Framework, appears visually stunning and unique for players to enjoy on both Wii U and 3DS format
- Don't hunt on your lonesome - Connect with up to three friends in four player local play via the Nintendo 3DS or online via the Wii U. Wii U players can also link up with Nintendo 3DS players over a local connection
- Take the experience with you wherever you go - Share your save data between your Wii U home console and the Nintendo 3DS, allowing the Monster Hunter experience to be truly portable
- Meet your companions - Never feel alone in the vast world of Monster Hunter with the aid of your two companions, Cha-Cha and Kayamba, who will assist you on your quests