Wii Fit (Game Only)
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Wii Fit (Game Only) includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Wii Fit (Nintendo Wii)
The hit combination of Wii Sports and the Wii Remote brought golf swings and tennis serves into people's homes. Now Nintendo turns the living room into a fitness center for the whole family with Wii Fit. Family members will have fun getting a "core" workout, and talking about and comparing their results and progress on a new channel on the Wii Menu.
Lean to block soccer balls, swivel hips to power hoop twirls or balance to hold the perfect yoga pose. As users stand on the Wii Balance Board, their body's overall balance is tied to the game in a way they've never experienced before.
Wii Fit also uses the Wii Balance Board for daily tests. These evaluate two key measures that a household can track via progress charts:
- Body Mass Index (BMI): A weight evaluation based on a ratio of weight to height.
- Wii Fit Age: The Wii Fit Age is measured by factoring the user's BMI reading, testing the user's center of gravity and conducting quick balance tests.
Wii Fit includes more than 40 types of training activities designed to appeal to all members of a household. Training falls into four fitness categories:
- Aerobic Exercise: 10-minute exercises that are designed to get the heart pumping.
- Muscle Conditioning: Controlled motions using arms, legs and other body parts.
- Yoga Poses: Classic poses that focus on balance and stretching.
- Balance Games: Fun activities, such as ski jumping and heading soccer balls, that challenge the player's overall body balance.