- Publisher: Capcom
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
The complete condition of pre-owned
We Love Golf! includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.50
We Love Golf! (Nintendo Wii)
We Love Golf! transforms the Wii Remote into a virtual set of golf clubs, creating the most immersive golfing experience available off the greens. This new title is being developed in partnership with Camelot Software Planning, best known for developing successful sports games for home systems, including Hot Shots Golf and the Mario Golf series.
We Love Golf! presents a realistic golfing experience with a fresh new spin incorporating the Wii Remote's unique motion-sensing functionality. Players will use the controller to choose clubs, line up shots, swing and even add a touch fade or draw with a flick of the wrist. Just as on a real course, gauging wind conditions, correct club selection and careful reading of the greens are all essential for victory. A variety of game modes, multiple characters, and unlockable content will provide endless hours of putting heaven.
- Online Multiplayer Mode
- Fully immersive golf game turns Wii Remote controller into a virtual set of clubs
- Engage in single player or up to four-player head-to-head competitions to see who is the ultimate fairway champion
- True-to-life golf physics – pick the right club, line up shots, factor in wind speed and direction
- Dramatic, telecast style presentation brings players into the game as they watch their shots fly through the air or sink into the hole
- Multiple game modes ranging from tournament, training, special mini-game style challenges and more
- Unlock new playable characters, courses and more by playing through the various game modes
- Multiple courses, each with their own unique obstacles provide a variety of settings and challenges
- Several different playable characters, each with their own look, personality and play style
- Dozens of accessories, costumes and clubs affect everything from the look to the feel of the game