Bleach: Shattered Blade
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: Sega
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
The complete condition of pre-owned
Bleach: Shattered Blade includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $4.00
Bleach: Shattered Blade (WII)
Bleach: Shattered Blade brings an exciting fighting game to the Wii that takes full advantage of its control system. Wielding the Wii Remote as their Zanpaku-to, a Soul Reaper's sword, players will slash and jab like a real Soul Reaper. The 32 playable characters all have personal fighting styles as well as special attacks to master, which mirror the attacks seen in the TV series. In addition to battling through Story mode, the game also features Arcade mode, and a Versus mode for battling against friends.
BLEACH is a popular animated series on Cartoon Network. The series follows the life of a 15-year-old boy, Ichigo Kurosaki, who crosses paths with a Soul Reaper and becomes one. The franchise has established itself as a major anime series in Japan, and is now creating a stir in North America. The first season of the show was featured on Cartoon Network's program, Adult Swim, and received solid ratings in America this past year. The series is poised for a successful second season in fall 2007. Simultaneously with the show season opener, the video game version of Bleach will be hitting store shelves on the Wii and Nintendo DS.
- First-hand fighting experience. Players wield the controller as their weapon, slashing and jabbing like a real Soul Reaper on a solo journey or against an opponent.
- Exclusive storyline with eight episodes. These original branching storylines were created exclusively for the Wii and bring endless replay value. Additionally, once a player unlocks new characters they can replay various episodes and the new characters will bring a whole new dimension to the storyline.
- Special characters created by the original author. Players will get a sneak preview of unlockable characters that are not yet revealed in the TV series, including a character created especially for the Wii by Tite Kubo, the famous manga author.
- Large cast of popular characters. Players will select from 32 of their favorite characters from the anime series. Each character has unique special attacks and techniques and is voiced by the actor from the anime series.
- Special attacks to master. Players can inflict super powered attacks and unleash supernatural enemies on opponents with special weapons taken directly from the TV series.
- Authentic Anime Experience with Cel-shading. The highly stylized cel-shaded look delivers the anime style the fans love.
- Go head- to-head in 3D arenas. Players experience a full range of movement as they square off with an opponent in 3D environments based on settings from the series.
- Tons of unlockable content. The game features many unlockable characters, costumes and more to satisfy even the most ardent Bleach fan. Additionally, many characters have unique unlockable dialogue exchanges that occur only when interacting with a character they are closely associated with.