- Publisher: Activision
Action & Adv
- Platform: Nintendo DS
The complete condition of pre-owned
Spider-Man 2 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.50
Activision's Spider-Man 2 DS for Nintendo DS follows the storyline of the summer smash hit Spider-Man 2 over the course of over a dozen missions. In addition to running into the movie's main meanie Doctor Octopus, classic Spider-Man villains such as Mysterio also make an appearance (although in Mysterio's case you never can be sure if he's really making an appearance or it's one of his many illusions!).
Spider-Man 2's graphics are an impressive mix of 2D and 3D. As Spider-Man swings and springs through the city, the levels rotate as they scroll, which really adds a great feeling of depth to the action. Some encounters switch the viewpoint to first person, such as the epic battle with Doc Ock on top of the runaway train.
Everyone knows that Spider-Man can do whatever a spider can, and thanks to the Nintendo DS's touch screen, all of Spidey's moves are at your fingertips. It's great fun to be able to recreate virtually all of Spider-Man's moves from the Nintendo GameCube game, from his punishing attacks to his trademark web swinging specialties.
- Swing, climb and web-sling through robust 3D-rendered environments set in the movie universe
- Interact with characters from the film, battle movie villains and experience settings and scenarios inspired by the silver screen version
- Unlock and learn new moves as you progress through your adventures
- Save your favorite moves and keep them at your fingertips on the DS touch screen
- Respond to your Spider-Sense with a temporary time slowdown to gain an advantage over enemies
- Between battles with the criminal element of Manhattan, tackle other high-pressure challenges, from defusing bombs and deactivating panels to challenging bosses in mini games
- Use the touch screen to solve mini-puzzles as you foil Doc Ock's evil plans