Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light Guide by BradyGames
In the small kingdom of Horne, Brandt awakes on the morning of his 14th birthday. Today is the day he becomes an adult, and the custom of the realm says that he must go to the castle to present himself to the king. Yet when he arrives at the castle, he finds the king distraught and the youngest princess missing, abducted by the Witch of the North. With no one else to turn to, the king makes a shocking request: will Brandt save the princess? And thus Brandt’s adventure begins...
- Spoiler Free Walkthrough: Use our spoiler free walkthrough to get 100% out of the game without worrying about whether or not the story will be ruined for you—it won’t!
- Utilize the detailed, illustrated maps in this guide to navigate dangerous dungeons and find secret paths to treasure.
- Weapon, Armor, and Equipment Data - Research the strengths and weaknesses for all of the items in the game and learn where to find them.
- Complete Coverage of Crowns and the Job System: Discover the ins and outs of the Crown based job system. Plan your upgrades carefully to create a truly powerful party.
- Full Coverage of Bonus Dungeons
- Study the statistics and learn how to beat the post-quest, final boss monsters.
- Paperback, 240 Pages
- Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light is a Nintendo DS exclusive.