Code Lyoko Get Ready To Virtualize
Add to wishlist
The complete condition of pre-owned
Code Lyoko Get Ready To Virtualize includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $4.00
Code Lyoko Get Ready To Virtualize (Nintendo DS)
Join Yumi, Ulrich, Odd and Jeremy in their fight to save planet Earth and the parallel universe Lyoko from total destruction! The central computer that runs Lyoko, has been infected by a megalomaniacal virus, X.A.N.A, that wants to take over the world. Within Lyoko one virtual being by the name of Aelita is fighting to take X.A.N.A. down, but she can't do it alone, and has recruited a team of boarding school students from Earth to help her. Now X.A.N.A. has set his sights on Earth and is sending pieces of the virus through to Earth from 40 towers that spread across the digital realm. Only by reaching each of these 40 towers and shutting them down, can the group stop the virus and the mad super computer once and for all.
- Conquer 40 different towers – each filled with devious traps and obstacles, hacking puzzles, secret areas, enemies to defeat and much more!
- Become a digital hero by using classical RPG mechanics of “levelling up” and learning new skills, abilities, and magic Lyoko Lore powers.
- Buy new equipment, armour items, and weapons with “Data Bits” dropped from defeated enemies. Jeremy re-codes the Data Bits into new virtual equipment for your characters.
- Experience 3D Action Role Playing within the world of Lyoko and 2D Adventuring in the Real World.
- Evolving characters, plenty of enemies, intense mini-games and fast driving sections will have Code Lyoko players blasting, fighting and exploring for hours on end!
- Experience 15 quests and 15 levels.
- Incorporates the special Nintendo DS features such as the Touch Screen.