- Publisher: EA
- Platform: Nintendo DS
The complete condition of pre-owned
Burnout Legends includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
Buckle up. It's going to be a bumpy ride.
The fastest, most dangerous racer on home consoles is now the fastest, most dangerous racer on the PSP, with Burnout Legends.
Taking the series' award-winning speed, action and attitude on the road for the first time, Burnout Legends combines the best moments in the franchise's history with exclusive PSP-only features, gameplay and connectivity.
The ultimate quick-hit of on-the-go gameplay, Burnout Legends includes tracks from Burnout, Burnout 2: Point of Impact and Burnout 3: Takedown, completely redesigned.
Burnout Legends gives a new meaning to Road Rage with all new cars, scores of unlockable surprises and nine updates classic gameplay modes, from Crash and Burning Lap to Pursuit and Eliminator.
- Irresponsible Speed - Burnout Legends captures the series' blistering speed and intestsity, delivering the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on the PSP. Blinking is overrated.
- Best of Burnout - Burnout Legends includes completely redesigned version of the best tracks and crash junctions in Burnout history - all revved up for aggressive driving and maximum takedowns on the PSP.
- Wireless Multiplayer - Gamers can take down their friends in four-player WiFi action in race, crash, pursuit and Road Rage modes.
- Customizable Championships - The burnout Legends wireless modes lets gamers create multiplayer race series that cycles through multiple events... keeping players behind the wheel, not searching for matches in the lobby.
- Unlockable Surprises - Each copy of Burnout Legends ships randomly with 5 of the 25 unlockable cars. The additional 20 can only be collected by playing friends in WiFi Challenges.
- Crash Mode - It's in there! A new scoring system does away with multipliers, challenging gamers to strategically launch their car into traffic in search of the biggest, Hollywood-style crash imaginable.
- Pursuit Mode - The cops are back! Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed car-and-mouse.
- Gameplay Modes - Burnout Legends delivers enormous variety with a total of nine gameplay mode, including Crash, Pursuit, Burning Lap, Road Rage, Eliminator, Race, Time Attack, Legends Face-off and Legends GP
- Championship Structure. - An all-new progression system offers frequent rewards, and keeping gamers, coming back for quick bursts of on-the-go action.