NCAA Football 13 Official Guide by Prima
The sun is shining, and the air is cool. When the leaves change colors, and the calendar says its fall, one thing occupies the minds of sports fans around the country — college football. Whether you're tailgating outside the stadium, tossing the pigskin at the park or one of the thousands of fans filling the legendary stadiums on campuses across the nation, college football stirs the passion we have for our favorite teams. Rich traditions, big hits, memorable pageantry and exciting plays are what Saturdays are all about. Are you ready for gameday?
- The Authors - ZFarls and SGibs are NCAA Football community leaders and tournament champions. They’re best known for their winning strategy called, “5 Sets for Success”. They regularly visit EA SPORTS to give feedback on the game and participate in NCAA Community Day.
- The 5 Sets for Success - Our 5 Sets for Success are a simple method of playing offense and defense in NCAA Football that will allow gamers of any skill level to quickly improve their game. Base Play, Quick Pass, Man Beater, Zone Beater, and Three-Headed Rushing Attack- Understand how these 5 sets work and when to use them.
- Tournament Level Offensive and Defensive Strategies - Learn how to motion snap, user catching, un-bumpable routes, and unique red zone scoring options. Effectively mesh man and zone blitzes to confuse your opponent.
- New Design – Magazine style format makes it easy to find what you’re looking for before the snap. Over 200 pages of content. Top 5 lists and a more visual layout will help digest the best content.
- More In-Depth Content – Top 30 schools will have ratings, 5 Sets for Success, and detailed team strategy.
- Bonus digital content of depth charts and ratings for over 90+ schools.
- Paperback, 224 Pages
- Covers the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions.