Incredible Hulk Official Strategy Guide by BradyGames
Fast-paced and action-packed, the blockbuster franchise and comic book saga unfolds for the first time on next-generation platforms, as Banner scours the planet trying to find anything to help him fight his involuntary rage. Take the role of one of Marvel's most powerful Super Heroes in The Incredible Hulk, a third-person action video game. Gamers can demolish anything in their path, including lampposts, passing cars and even buildings. The fury-fueled game also features key moments from the film, as well as additional plotlines and characters from The Incredible Hulk universe. Players crash through New York City, battling gigantic enemies amidst soaring skyscrapers in a massive open world.
- RELEASE THE RAGE!: Dr. Bruce Banner is hiding an incredible secret inside himself – and it wants out! While fighting to keep in contained, he may discover that a hero resides within as well…
- Upgrades Explained!: The Hulk gradually increases his strength, jumping ability, and also gains new abilities to take down enemies. Everything you need to know is in here!
- Manhattan Revealed!: The maps of Manhattan detail the locations of all the island’s Landmarks, neighborhoods, and subway entrances, not to mention Mission Targets, Gamma and Fury Canisters, and Jump Challenges.
- Missions Completed!: This monstrous game has a ton of missions and each one is broken down for a 100% completion result, allowing you to get the most out of your game!
- Bosses Defeated!: For anything to cause the Hulk trouble, it has to be an elemental power in its own right! We break each boss fight down and provide the ultimate strategy to overwhelm them!
- Secrets Exposed!: Secret costumes, hidden Comic Books, and much more is revealed inside!
- 144 Pages
- Covers PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions