Borderlands 2 Signature Series Guide by BradyGames
Shoot, Loot & Joy Puke Your Face Off!
Borderlands 2 follows the story of four new Vault Hunters as they fight to free Pandora from the clutches of Handsome Jack, the brilliant, charismatic, and utterly despicable CEO of the Hyperion Corporation. Players will fight across the whole of Pandora to stop Jack from awakening an ancient alien evil known only as "the Warrior." Their quest will bring them into contact with some familiar faces from the old game- most notably, the original four Vault Hunters: Roland, Lilith, Brick and Mordecai. They, along with some brand new characters, will help players defeat Jack, destroy the Warrior, and save Pandora.
- Crimson Raiders' Path of Most Resistance - A complete walkthrough of the main story, featuring maps for every area, collectible locations, expert tips from the development team at Gearbox, and an A-to-Z index of all the optional missions.
- Marcus Munitions Monthly - The massive Borderlands 2 arsenal is described as only Marcus could—with expertise and snark! It's all here: damage calculators, weapon generation, the specialties of each manufacturer, and choosing the best weapon for your class. Plus, coverage of black market items (SDUs), class mods, relics, and more!
- Sir Hammerlock's Almanac of Pandoran Beasts - A bestiary of all creatures, big and bigger, in Pandora. Sir Hammerlock imparts his insights and observations—including a symposium on each species and mob family. Spawning locations, critical hit diagrams, likely drops, and loads of valuable stats!
- Hyperion's Most Wanted - A breakdown of all four classes. Get to know each character's personality and history, as well as the special abilities, skilltrees, and possible builds for solo play and co-op roles that will make your Vault Hunter unique.
- Claptrap's Secret Vault - A quick reference to all challenges and Achievements/Trophies, along with a customizable heads gallery. Plus secrets!
- Covers XBox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC versions.
- 400 pages