Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Official Guide by Piggyback
The critically acclaimed single-player experience of Assassin's Creed is back and better than ever as Ezio returns in an epic struggle against the powerful Templar Order. Now a legendary Master Assassin, he must journey into Italy's greatest city, Rome, center of power, greed and corruption to strike at the heart of the enemy. Defeating the corrupt tyrants entrenched there will require not only strength, but leadership, as Ezio commands an entire Brotherhood that will rally to his side. Only by working together can the Assassins defeat their mortal enemies.
- This is the 100% complete guide to Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood.
- A colossal 40+page Extras chapter features every Secret along with a Behind-the-Scenes section, an Artwork Gallery and an in-depth examination of key events and protagonists in the Assassin’s Creed series.
- The user-friendly Walkthrough chapter charts a successful and rewarding path through the main story with step-by-step action on the left-hand page and advanced data and new features on the right.
- A 40+page Side Quests chapter presents a game roadmap, all optional activities and Metagames and every secret collectible on highly detailed area maps.
- The Reference & Analysis chapter offers lists and analysis of all Enemies, Weapons, Equipment, Moves, Shop Items and Achievements & Trophies.
- The dedicated Multiplayer chapter details all Multiplayer features and maps and includes expert advice on the scoring system & bonuses, abilities, streaks, perks, challenges and level progression.
- Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers.
- Quick search index for ease-of-use.
- Includes a large map poster with the collectibles marked.
- Paperback, 208 pages
- Covers the PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360 versions.