WWE Day of Reckoning 2 Strategy Guide by BradyGames
In this sequel to WWE Day of Reckoning there are 45 wrestlers to choose from. The game has a new and longer story mode as well as continuations of the story lines from the first game. You can also create your own wrestlers and put them in the story mode. The graphics and the fighting system have been improved. Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan join the roster as Legends. The game has some strategy elements which is unusual the wrestling game genre. The gameplay is revolved around stamina rather than just a general energy level. If all stamina is gone, the player won't be able to control the wrestler. In addition, players can perform up to four unique submission moves.
The game is also very bloody, ranging from a small cut on the forehead, to a face full of blood and blood on the chest. Blood also drips onto the mat and stays there. A new type of match called The Last Man Standing is included in this game. This is similar to being knocked out but being counted out while stunned. The Create-A-Wrestler feature has returned for this game and is used for story mode.
BradyGames’ WWE Day of Reckoning 2 Official Strategy Guide includes the following:
- A complete walkthrough of the entire game.
- Detailed information included on all wrestlers!
- Strategies for both specific wrestlers and full matches.
- Game secrets uncovered!
- 144 Pages
- Covers GameCube version
Buy Used GameCube Games and Accessories
A pre-owned game, accessories or used system
that is in just "working condition"
is not good enough to meet our standards. All used games and pre-owned systems
at eStarland.com pass through eStarland's rigorous quality tests. All used video games
are cleaned, tested and shrink-wrapped by our trained technician to meet our strict quality requirements. All
used items have a 90-day warranty and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Sell Used GameCube Games and Accessories
To help us provide quality used video games and pre-owned systems please inspect
your trade-ins prior to placing a trade-in based on the following criteria:
We cannot accept the following:
- Any items in poor or non-working condition
- Discs with visible scratches
- Games with damaged or missing labels
- Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games
- Cables with visible damage
- Controllers with visible damage or unresponsive buttons
- Modified systems and accessories, including cosmetic and firmware modifications
- Items with no trade-in option available (Requires prior authorization.)
- Trade-ins that are in poor condition, including dirty, stained, marked/written on
cartridges, scratched, cracked, or chipped titles
that do not meet our quality standards will be rejected and discarded.