Metroid Prime Official Perfect Guide by Versus Books
Samus returns in a new mission to unravel the mystery behind the ruined walls scattered across Tallon IV. In Metroid Prime, you'll play the role of this bounty hunter and view the world through her visor, which displays information ranging from current energy levels to ammunition. Equipped with a Power Beam and Gravity Suit, you must shoot locked switches, solve puzzles, and eliminate enemies. It's up to you to explore the world and recover more power-ups and weapons, which gradually open more gameplay areas.
The Metroid Prime Official Perfect Guide is one of the last guide books Versus Books published prior to going out of business, and it is arguably the best guide book available for Metroid Prime. Not only does it cover every aspect of Metroid Prime, but this guide also includes a walkthrough for the original NES Metroid!
Buy Used GameCube Games and Accessories
A pre-owned game, accessories or used system
that is in just "working condition"
is not good enough to meet our standards. All used games and pre-owned systems
at eStarland.com pass through eStarland's rigorous quality tests. All used video games
are cleaned, tested and shrink-wrapped by our trained technician to meet our strict quality requirements. All
used items have a 90-day warranty and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Sell Used GameCube Games and Accessories
To help us provide quality used video games and pre-owned systems please inspect
your trade-ins prior to placing a trade-in based on the following criteria:
We cannot accept the following:
- Any items in poor or non-working condition
- Discs with visible scratches
- Games with damaged or missing labels
- Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games
- Cables with visible damage
- Controllers with visible damage or unresponsive buttons
- Modified systems and accessories, including cosmetic and firmware modifications
- Items with no trade-in option available (Requires prior authorization.)
- Trade-ins that are in poor condition, including dirty, stained, marked/written on
cartridges, scratched, cracked, or chipped titles
that do not meet our quality standards will be rejected and discarded.