Note: Since the Nintendo Wii is fully backwards compatible with Gamecube games, Nintendo has added controller ports on the Nintendo Wii system to make use of the Gamecube controllers. The Gamecube controller can also be used as an option for more than a few Nintendo Wii games such as Super Smash Bros. Brawl and a few others. The controller is also compatible with classic games from previous generations available through the Virtual Console.
Nintendo's Jet Black GameCube Controller's intent is stability and ease of use with its two grips, grouped controls for both the left and right hands, analog triggers on both sides, a second analog control stick and a rumble function.
Buy Used GameCube Games and Accessories
A pre-owned game, accessories or used system
that is in just "working condition"
is not good enough to meet our standards. All used games and pre-owned systems
at eStarland.com pass through eStarland's rigorous quality tests. All used video games
are cleaned, tested and shrink-wrapped by our trained technician to meet our strict quality requirements. All
used items have a 90-day warranty and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Sell Used GameCube Games and Accessories
To help us provide quality used video games and pre-owned systems please inspect
your trade-ins prior to placing a trade-in based on the following criteria:
We cannot accept the following:
- Any items in poor or non-working condition
- Discs with visible scratches
- Games with damaged or missing labels
- Games with labels or stickers, such as rental games
- Cables with visible damage
- Controllers with visible damage or unresponsive buttons
- Modified systems and accessories, including cosmetic and firmware modifications
- Items with no trade-in option available (Requires prior authorization.)
- Trade-ins that are in poor condition, including dirty, stained, marked/written on
cartridges, scratched, cracked, or chipped titles
that do not meet our quality standards will be rejected and discarded.