- Publisher: EA
- Platform: GameCube
The complete condition of pre-owned
FIFA World Cup 2006 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $2.00
2006 FIFA World Cup perfectly captures the emotion and passion of the world's fiercest national rivalries by giving users the opportunity to play with their heroes and the chance to win the FIFA World Cup.
Play as your home nation and control your favorite players as you battle from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the final tournament in Germany.
EA SPORTS has brought to life close to 100 superstars by emulating the real-life abilities of the world's most recognizable players. Signature moves, playing styles and flair moves have all been authentically captured in this game. Gameplay advancements in passing and shooting, including improved penalty kicks, make this the most realistic and playable soccer game yet.
Price and release date may be subject to change.
- PLAY WITH YOUR HEROES: The world's superstars look and play like their real life counterparts. Player attributes like ball skills and playing style have been uniquely re-created for each player to mirror real life.
- WIN THE 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP: Compete as one of 125 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the FIFA World Cup Final in Germany. Play in any of the 12 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
- GLOBAL CHALLENGE: Introducing a new mode called Global Challenge that recreates 40 classic moments in FIFA World Cup history. Earn rewards to unlock legendary players and classic apparel.
- PENALTY SHOOTOUT: Experience the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Use new moves to distract the goalkeeper or put off the penalty taker. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the FIFA World Cup.
- ADVANCED SHOOTING MECHANICS: New context sensitive shooting provides even more realistic action. Player shooting ability, pressure from defenders and distance from goal all contribute to the success of the shot, just like in real life.
- MULTIPLAYER MODE: Play as your favorite national teams in up to eight-way multiplayer sessions with friends from qualifiers to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Final.
- FIFAWORLDCUP.COM ZONE: Visit the cities and stadiums of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany via in-game videos.