Not compatible with Wireless Adapter by Nintendo. Only compatible with the same Wireless Link by Majesco.
Wireless Link frees Game Boy Advance owners from tangled link cables to play Game Link-compatible multiplayer games with others on the bus, in schoolyards or just about anywhere. With support for up to four players, you’ll be having fun instead of unknotting your cables!
The Wireless Link simply plugs into the back of either a Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP and then looks for other Wireless Link units. This is the same port that would have been attached to the end of a Game Link cable.
- Supports most popular GBA multiplayer titles; over 250 to date
- Utilizes the same connection as a standard link cable for multiplayer games – works for both Game Boy Advance and Game Boy Advance SP!
- Supports up to 4 players per group:
- Up to 3 simultaneous and separate groups can play independently in range of each other
- Link status LED warns when user is “locked in” or approaching out of range
- Automatically finds other Wireless link units in range
- Low power design draws power from GBA serial expansion port so no extra batteries or are ever required
- Small, rugged design includes an integrated antenna
- Operates on one of three channels in 2.4GHz ISM band