FIFA Soccer 2005
(Game Boy Advance)
Add to wishlist
- Publisher: EA SPORTS
- Platform: Game Boy Advance
The complete condition of pre-owned
FIFA Soccer 2005 includes
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.00
Soccer stars Andriy Shevchenko, Fernando Morientes, and Oswaldo Sanchez will serve as the North American spokesmen for FIFA Soccer 2005, scheduled for release in October. The FIFA Soccer franchise, celebrating its 11th season this year, introduces Sanchez and the entire 18-team Mexican League for the first time to the game. "Becoming a FIFA cover athlete is an incredible honor," said Sanchez, a native of Guadalajara, Mexico. "I love EA SPORTS, especially the FIFA franchise. To think that my likeness is in the game, and that all the great teams from the Mexican League are now available, is tremendous."
With an all-new animation system and first touch control, the FIFA Soccer franchise continues to set the standard as the most comprehensive soccer simulation ever created. The new animation system ensures that every button press is directly mirrored on the pitch, accurately reflecting the speed and vision of the world’s greatest players. With a great first touch, gamers can trap and control the ball and use its momentum to knock it into space, flick it over a defender's head, or show off and score glorious goals. Add in a deeper Dynasty Mode and EA SPORTS Online features and FIFA Soccer 2005 continues to deliver the ultimate soccer experience.
- Console-Quality Controls: Play one-twos and through balls or call for defensive support and bring out your goalkeeper at the press of a button
- Scenario Mini-Game: Put your money where your mouth is and attempt to emulate your idols in historic games, or play your way out of preset match situations
- Comprehensive Database: More than 350 official team and league licenses, including selected lower divisions, add a new dimension to the handheld soccer game experience
- Multi-Year Career Mode: Take on the challenge on and off the pitch whether you’re fighting off relegation, pushing for promotion, or attempting to add to your trophy cabinet
- Big Match Atmosphere: Experience team-specific crowd chants, brand new audio features, music tracks, and visual detail only seen before in console titles