- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Action & Adv
- Platform: Game Boy Advance
The complete condition of pre-owned
NOTE: DLC or codes for online access may be missing /expired and may require additional purchase with preowned games. We do not differentiate between original release, day one editions, Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Nintendo Selects versions. If you would like to receive a specific version, please contact us.
Trade-in Today and Get Up to: $3.75
Control Catwoman as you play the movie, utilizing her unique catlike skills, senses and cunning to defeat her enemies. Boasting incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman can leap across roofs, run up walls, pounce on prey, utilize inimitable "cat senses," and avoid enemy bullets with feline grace. In addition, she can use her whip to swing through the air, and utilize the fully interactive environments to trap or knock her foes unconscious. The game takes you through numerous levels set in seven different locations from the movie.
- Featuring Halle Berry, Control Catwoman and follow the movie storyline throughout the game
- Catwoman toys with her enemies, rendering them helpless, making them run scared, and trapping them by using her tools and the environment around her before defeating them with cat-like grace
- With incredible acrobatic skills, Catwoman moves and jumps with feline prowess, leaping across roofs, running up walls, pouncing on prey, and avoiding enemy bullets
- Unleash Catwoman’s “feral” side – move faster, hit harder, and completely dominate her prey
- Catwoman can use her whip to throw or topple objects; smash breakable items; trigger interactive objects remotely; climb, descend and swing from structures; and even rescue herself from incredible "death falls" in the rooftop levels